Bear Lake Night Photography Workshop
Have you ever wanted to learn how to photograph the stars or milky way?
I'm hosting a weekend retreat in beautiful Bear Lake, Utah to teach you how to find, plan, and photograph the milky way. I'll also be teaching in depth editing techniques using Lightroom and Photoshop.
How much is it?
It will cost $250/person. You can purchase your spot via Paypal below.
This includes instruction, and a place to sleep in a vacation home. (3 queen beds available).
Optional: $150/person for Friday night and instruction on Saturday.
5 spots available
What equipment do I need?
- You'll need a DSLR/Mirrorless camera, preferably with a wide angle lens.
- A remote shutter release is also helpful but not absolutely necessary.
- A flashlight.
- Extra camera batteries.
- Extra memory card.
- Memory Card reader or cable to connect to computer.
- You'll also want to wear warm clothes since we'll be shooting at night.
- Sleeping Bag (optional) as bed are available.
What about editing software?
You'll most definitely want to have Lightroom and/or Photoshop, or some other software that can handle RAW image files. Adobe has a killer deal for photographers where you get both Lightroom and Photoshop for just $9.99 a month. See details here.
What will I be learning?
You'll learn when and where you can see the milky way. You'll learn the camera settings you need to capture stars in almost complete darkness. You may also learn to conquer your fear of the dark.